Sunday, July 24, 2011

Comic-con - Day 2, Part 3

Okay, this will be the last posting about Day 2, which was so full of things to talk about! 

At about midday, I was in the bathroom.  (I don't know why these stories start with me in the bathroom, they just do!)  I heard a lot of screaming outside, but that's kind-of normal at Comic-con.  I come out of the bathroom and I'm walking down the hall past this long line of people waiting to get into Ballroom 20.  Up ahead I see people taking picture of this guy.  From the back, he doesn't look special.  So, I think it's just people taking "Hey, I'm here at Comic-con" pictures.

I get up to the people taking pictures and who is it?  None other than Colin Ferguson (Sheriff Carter) from Eureka!  I asked if I could take his picture, and he said yes. 

He was a really nice guy.  The line he was going down was a long line of people waiting to get into the "Eureka" panel.  He was shaking people's hands, taking pictures and I heard him say more than once, "Thank you for waiting, we'll get started in just a few minutes."  What a great guy!

I can be such a fanboy at times!

No comments: